Emergency Consultants offers expert emergency medical training, Hazmat, Rescue, fire and Annual OSHA Required training for employees.
In 1984, EMERGENCY CONSULTANTS, INC. began offering in-plant EMS training to the petrochemical industry along the Texas Gulf Coast. ECI has since added many additional courses including Field Days, Remediation and Recertification courses at all levels of EMS Certification. CPR, AED and first aid training as well as site specific hazardous materials classes are also offered. With the recent expansion of the Deer Park Training Center, most training is now offered both on-site and at the Training Center. In addition to providing Continuing Education classes, EMERGENCY CONSULTANTS INC. provides a complete tracking and reporting service for each Response Team Member. All training meets OSHA and DSHS guidelines with documentation of training hours and subject matter provided to the client.
Our services include:
- RESCUE TRAINING - High angle, confined space rescue and trench rescue courses are offered on a site specific basis.
- MASS CASUALTY INCIDENTS - ECI will assist in planning a MASS CASUALTY INCIDENT DRILL based on the needs of the client. EMERGENCY CONSULTANTS, INC. has developed and provided many MCI drills for communities, industrial facilities and airports.
- FIRE CREW TRAINING - First Aid, CPR, AED and patient packaging programs are available. Other fire related programs include pump operations and emergency vehicle driving.
- EMS TRAINING - ECI provides a complete EMS training package for ECA, EMT, EMT/I and EMT/P including Initial, Remedial, Recertification and CE programs.
- HAZARDOUS MATERIALS TRAINING - Site specific medical approach to Hazardous Materials training such as Cyanide, Phosgene, and Hydrofluoric Acid exposure incidents classes are provided.
- UNIT PERSONNEL TRAINING - First Aid, CPR, AED, site specific HazMat procedures, lock-out-tag-out, electrical safety, fork lift safety and many other site specific programs are available.
Emergency Consultants offers expert emergency medical training, Hazmat, Rescue, fire and Annual OSHA Required training for employees. Contact Emergency Consultants today and discover the difference we can make for you. Our business is backed by experience dating back to 1984. You will not find a more knowledgeable, helpful, and qualified instruction company anywhere else. Contact Emergency Consultants today and discover the difference we can make for you.
Call: 281-542-5151 for more information TODAY!
or click here to see classes offered>>